The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow the competition away. The Green Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slides great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed and make a difference in your overall game.
PRODUCT SKU: PUCK-026
- Weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the Green Biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Stays flat and won't tumble over.
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.