Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
The Shockbox Impact Sensor for Hockey is designed to be attached to the top of a hockey helmet. The sensor provides an immediate wireless transmission to your Smartphone, via Bluetooth® that the player has experienced a head impact that could result in a concussion. This takes the guess work away from determining when to take a player off the ice and seek medical advice.
- Free Smartphone Apps for iOS, Android, and Blackberry
- Pair entire team to 1 phone
- Records date, time, hit direction and force estimate
- Tracks hit count details for each player
- Allows data to be forwarded via email or SMS
- Simple - easy to use software and sensor
- Affordable - no large installation costs
- Battery status and pairing button on sensor
5" Length (13cm) Weight 18g (0.6oz) Battery Power / Type Rechargeable Li-Ion with micro USB - 3 weeks or 500+ hours per charge Alert Type Visual Alert and Smartphone Notification Sensor Range 100m (328ft) Smartphone Compatibility Android/ Blackberry/ iPhone Shock Resistant Yes Operating Temperature -25°C to 40°C (-13°F to 120°F ) Attachment method High Bonding Adhesive Tape on Top of Helmet Surface Available colours Black
- Product Q&A
This product has no written reviews yet.