Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
A revolutionary skating experience is here! Best of all it’s totally customizable for your indoor or outdoor space at home. Presenting the most innovative hockey tile ever made: HockeyShot’s Synthetic Ice – Revolution Tiles! The smaller, lightweight, flexible Synthetic Ice design means you can throw-down and pick-up your artificial ice surface anywhere! Take home ice advantage to a whole new level.
- 45.7cm x 45.7cm x 1.1cm tiles are sold individually with no minimum order.
- Patented symmetrical tiles clip together in any direction. Assemble an entire surface in minutes!
- New and improved formula offers our slickest and smoothest skating & puck handling experience.
- Best coefficient levels of friction on the market. 10-15% greater than frozen ice means its perfect for resistance training!
- Self-lubricating agent means no need for wax or add-on liquids.
- Built with VHMW-PE for better performance and durability.
- UV protected and weather resistant to withstand outdoor cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight, flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Easier and more affordable to ship than larger traditional Synthetic Ice panels.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Revolution Tiles come with 2-year warranty.
- Product Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"These tiles are the easiest way to be able to strap on the skates at home. They could be a great tool for spending extra time on technical movements and patterns for newer players. Get the reps in at home, then polish them at the rink.”
-Jeremy Rupke, How To Hockey
Guest 19 Jun 2018
My sons and their friends are having a blast! We love the tiles and our kids can't wait until we can get more.
16 Jun 2018
Amazing! My daughter can set it up and take it down on her own.
08 Jun 2018
Bought it to use on my lawn. Works best if you use plywood under tile.
29 May 2018
The tiles are great. The company just has poor customer service!
23 May 2018
Great service and he loves his ice!
19 May 2018
This was my second purchase of the synthetic ice tiles to make my surface larger, so that should show that I do in fact like them. For shooting and working on your hands, they are great. It’s nice to be able to shoot and do things on skates. That’s the one true advantage of these tiles. I watched many reviews prior to purchasing and many fell short in their honesty about the skating. The skating is not great. If your intentions are to get on your skates for the added advantage of being able to make the training more realistic, although with some limitations, these tiles are for you. If you intend to use these tiles to work on your stride, you’ll be sorely mistaken. The skating is awkward and there is essentially no gliding. You’re skating on plastic and that’s exactly what it feels like. A lot of sticking/catching your skates in spots. I’ve played college hockey and I still stumble a bit on these tiles. There is no way to compare the skating on these to ice. I realize that’s not their intention, but the advertising tends to be a bit misleading. I’ve skated on some of the more expensive synthetic ice and it is much closer to the real thing. I’m not trying to deter anyone from purchasing. For the cost (did my whole garage for a bit over $1000), you can’t beat it. To do the more realistic synthetic ice in the same space would cost approximately $4000. I just want to give a more realistic review than I found online, mostly from people who were given the tiles for free for their “honest” review. The bottom line is that I do enjoy messing around on these tiles. Shooting and working on my hands has been very, very enjoyable. I could spend hours on them. I paired mine with the HockeyShot shooting tarp and it is great! I’m out there usually every morning for 20 minutes to an hour. If you truly love hockey then I think you’ll love these tiles. You can’t beat having access to these things 24/7. I hope that helps!
09 May 2018
excellent. perfect size for what we need
09 May 2018
I was skeptical at the cost of these things, and if they would actually work. I got them to make a crease for my outside net so my wife can practice goalie work. Wow they work really good, it's not like ice, you slow down a lot faster, but you can skate on it. The tiles allow for a pretty decent amount of uneven surface. I plan to get more in the future.
05 May 2018
An awesome training tool to have at home
05 May 2018
Work but not as close to real ice as expected
05 May 2018
Love this product!! Smooth fun and now I can get my 2 toddlers on their skates without driving an hour or more.
01 May 2018
Amazing for practicing shooting!
18 Apr 2018
My son skates on them almost every day.