Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
HockeyShot is pleased to provide one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market: The Green Biscuit. The Green Biscuit weighs about 28 grams less than a regular puck but slides great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about 28 grams less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- Product Q&A
13 Jan 2019
It's fine and works well with the passing kit
02 Dec 2018
My first Green Biscuit and it’s awesome!
29 Aug 2018
Super car on dirait qu’on est sur la glace
28 Aug 2018
Glad that we got it. It’s very good
29 May 2018
It's great -- indoors or outdoors and works well with the passing kit.
29 May 2018
Slides extremely well on the dryland tiles. Great for stick handling.
05 May 2018
Great for drills! Will get lots of use
27 Apr 2018
Just as advertised. Son loves it.
Guest 18 Dec 2017
They are green practice pucks
26 Jan 2017
Great product .....I purchased 2 and went back for more
14 Jan 2017
The Green Biscuits work well.
11 Nov 2016
The light green biscuit is great for passing practice. If you want to shoot with it, get the dark green biscuit.
08 Nov 2016
A must for stickhandling practice on just about any surface.
27 Jun 2016
11 Jun 2016
17 May 2016
Love it, 3rd or 4th one.
23 Apr 2016
16 Mar 2016
Puck stays flat, slides well. Really fun to practice with!
15 Mar 2016