Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
No trainer builds muscle memory in the legs like the G1 Extreme Slide Board, available at hockeyshot.com. Its rotating discs and long bumpers provide front-to-back and side-to-side push-off, and the booties it comes with let you glide and stride with ease. For players of all levels who need to strengthen their skating skills, this is a must-have!
- At 1.5 m x 2.4 m, it's big enough for full strides & to have two young players train simultaneously.
- You can use it for more than skating drills - it's perfect for stickhandling and passing work.
- Comes with 2 rotating blocks and 2 stoppers that can be used as push-offs.
- Two rotating blocks swivel to allow unrestricted change of direction.
- Its back-side tape adheres to almost all flat surfaces, even tight carpet.
- An excellent tool for young players looking to build muscle memory.
- Available in white color only.
- Add G1 Extreme Passers to your slide board (optional).
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Product Q&A
11 Oct 2018
Awesome slide board perfect size for working on stride and stickhandling at the same time.
08 Jan 2018
Needs the spray. Slides great with the spray.
20 Jun 2016
great product but very overpriced
07 Jun 2016
While the online description says its good for all ages, and even though my 9yr old son has big feet, the booties were much too big. It would have been nice for the description to state what size the booties are. So now we are waiting for booties...
05 Feb 2016
Well built and easy to setup and portabilty is a plus
10 Nov 2015
The only negative was that I found the original slickness of the board to be lacking.
There were instructions included for improving the slickness (with Pledge) but I would have expected the board to be ready to go right out of the box.
I also think that the slide board should come with a can of Ultra Slide Board Polish.
13 Oct 2015
Great training aid… Periodic application of furniture spray/wipes helps for the sliding, but otherwise, ready to go! Easy assembly of stoppers and additional puck passers too.
16 Jan 2015
Good product but does require prepping with furniture polish to make it slippery.