Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 46 cm x 46 cm x 1.1cm tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Product Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."
-Kevin Connauton, Arizona Coyotes
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
16 Jul 2020
SUper good quality, my teen loves to play hockey on these tiles!
16 Jul 2020
Son loves them and practice his stick handling
26 Jun 2020
Works well. Good surface.
20 Jun 2020
Setup was a breeze and the HS Dryland flooring tiles I bought are way better than the shooting pad we had. The puck moves how it would on real ice.
Great product and I would highly recommend them!
16 Jun 2020
Easy to use. Great surface for daily at-home practice.
15 Jun 2020
Great quality.... we ordered more of the tiles to enlarge the area, easy assembly. My grandson loves this area and spends lots of time outside practising on these tiles.
14 Jun 2020
My kids use them everyday, they love them!
14 Jun 2020
Easy to set up and take down. Very sturdy, great quality. Allows more room for stick handling and shooting drills. Perfect for motivated kids, especially during social distancing.
13 Jun 2020
Easy to put together, the kids love the way the puck responds on it. Great for shooting the puck off of.
11 Jun 2020
On perd rapidement des petits morceaux
08 Jun 2020
The tiles work really well. They could be a bit more slippery.
They are very easy to put together and take apart. There are no ridges between the tiles which makes for easy stick handling.
Getting a lot of use out of them!
Will purchase more in the future to expand our pad!
05 Jun 2020
Tiles are flat and well constructed. They snap together well and provide a smooth, lubricated surface better then any other shooting tile or pad I’ve previously used. Very consistent, would reccomend to ANYONE that takes their off ice training seriously.
05 Jun 2020
Love the tiles! Go together easily and have nice slick surface.
Amy 05 Jun 2020
Kids love these tiles, super easy to install and reconfigure and very smooth glide.
04 Jun 2020
Love the product and easy to assemble
02 Jun 2020
So easy to install and very durable.
01 Jun 2020
The tiles are a great product.
31 May 2020
Good feel for the puck. Better than other tiles I have used. I will be buying more in the future!
31 May 2020
I would give 4.5 stars. Easy assembly and takedown reassembly is truly quick. Then only reason I did not give 5 stars was that the surface needed some furniture polish to really make pucks slide and with 4 players using it daily it gets dirty and requires cleaning more than I expected. But nonetheless it’s better than concrete! I would buy again.
29 May 2020
It’s like stick handling on ice just not quite as good