Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 46 cm x 46 cm x 1.1cm tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Product Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."
-Kevin Connauton, Arizona Coyotes
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
25 Mar 2020
Great Product--set up in the basement; my son loves going down to practise and you can see his skills develop!
15 Mar 2020
They work as good as ice for training.
27 Feb 2020
great product, easy to install. my kid loves it.
27 Feb 2020
By far the best tiles on the market
25 Feb 2020
Very durable ,easy to set up
16 Feb 2020
I think these ice tiles are great and they have helped my stick handling a lot. I also bought my daughter her first hockey stick and it has been a blast to teach my daughter some hockey in the house
14 Feb 2020
24 Aug 2019
Perfect for stickhandling and shooting
08 Aug 2019
so far so good, great feel...
07 Aug 2019
Très bonne qualité facile à installé
06 Aug 2019
The tiles are fine and what I expected, good.
The dryland pucks aren't worth the price, (I got 2 with the package) ,they are OK for stick handling but not shooting.
The Green biscuit are better for shooting.
NOTE: Sportcheck sells a "Bauer Roller Hockey Slivvver Puck" for only $5 which is great for shooting.
06 Aug 2019
Great product. Kids love it
31 Jul 2019
Great product, my son uses them outside with real pucks to shoot pucks and find it works much better than shooting boards which are shorter and tend to take on bumps.
29 Jul 2019
Awesome!!! Super smooth and so easily adjustable to make your custom training area. I made a big T to have a slide board area across from a passer . I would comment though that if your basement is finished with carpeting, then put something hard down where you intend to put the tiles since on soft carpet any weight will make the interlocking connectors disconnect. It’s like doing a puzzle on carpet...
26 Jul 2019
Tiles are great quality and standing up to wear and tear great
25 Jul 2019
Regardless of our warranty concerns, the product is an amazing purchase that our kids will continue to use and love.
22 Jul 2019
Cheap and useful i love them
15 Jul 2019
Works great! My son has gained a lot of skill using this.
13 Jul 2019
Tiles click together easily. We installed over carpet. Assume will work better over harder surface.
12 Jul 2019
Just what my kids needed.