Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 46 cm x 46 cm x 1.1cm tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Product Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Toronto Maple Leafs
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."
-Kevin Connauton, Arizona Coyotes
18 Jul 2018
As advertised. Will look to buy more.
04 Jul 2018
Excellent product. I highly recommend it.
03 Jul 2018
The quality of the product is excellent.
03 Jul 2018
Son likes them for his hockey shots
27 Jun 2018
Works as advertised very nice
24 Jun 2018
looks good, and easy to assemble
19 Jun 2018
Kids love it. Easy to store.
13 Jun 2018
No issues ................
06 Jun 2018
Great off ice training product
05 Jun 2018
Great quality and exactly what I was looking for
02 Jun 2018
Easy to use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
30 May 2018
Great for practicing stick handling in the basement
29 May 2018
Amazing line of products and very good customer service. Everything came on time. Definitely will be a repeat customer
24 May 2018
Excellent product. Lots of fun playing on with my little guy!
23 May 2018
Tiles are awesome. Assembly is quick and easy. Dangle pucks slides like a real puck on ice.
23 May 2018
Bonne qualité et très resistant
23 May 2018
The hockey shot tiles are easy to set up and so easy to move around!
20 May 2018
Great surface for sliding and puck handling
10 May 2018
Works. My son likes it. I think it will help him learn before he hits the real ice. He is a toddler.
05 May 2018
My son loves his hockey tiles