Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
New from TTP Sports, the creators of the Attack Triangle, comes the Attack Pad Hockey Training System. The Attack Pad Hockey Training System is a revolutionary approach to hockey training products. The system not only includes the physical product, but also exclusive online training and results capturing resources. With this new approach, players have quantifiable evidence of their game improving!
- Designed to help you improve your stickhandling and puck control skills.
- A new Training Aid for aspiring hockey players from the creators of the Attack Triangle.
- Use the Pad to learn the skill sets that are taught in over 20 online video segments.
- The training surface has been printed and specially treated to make it smooth as ice for a real-life feel.
- Use the online Locker Room to find a 12-week training program, testing procedures which monitor our program’s skill progressions and be able to track your individual progress against other players from around the globe.
- Stickhandling video segments include instruction for the following: Body Mechanics and Positioning, Stickhandling - Comfort and Danger Zones, Front, Forehand and Backhand Dribbling, Forehand and Backhand Shifts, Forehand and Backhand Fakes with and without Escape, Large L drills, Around the Horn, Narrow, Wide, Front and Side Figure 8’s, Toe Drag, Crown Push and Pulls, Forehand and Backhand Soft Toss.
- Shooting video segments include instruction for the following: Wrist, Slap, and Snap Shots off of both Feet, Shovel Shots and Backhand Shooting.
- Tests segments are provided in the following areas and include written instructions: Dribbling, Fakes, Expansion of Reach Dribbling, Shifts, Around the Horn Forehand and Backhand, L Test, Front, Narrow and Wide Figure 8, Parallel, Narrow and Wide Figure 8, Crown, Forehand and Backhand Soft Toss, Shovel shot, Wrist, Snap and Slap Shots off of Both Feet, and Backhand Test.
The AttackPad Hockey Training System Includes 3 Parts
- Part 1: Attack Pad
- Specially treated for ice-like feel
- Custom-printed for durability of the lines on the surface
- Specifically designed lines and patters to help players master moves
- One of the larger pads on the market: 127 cm x 274 cm
- Part 2: Online Video Series & Program Outline
- 20+ Drills & Skills - demonstrated and explained step-by-step
- 20+ Testing Procedures - designed to help players monitor progress
- Program Outline - takes players through week-by-week steps to improve their game
- Part 3: Online Locker Room
- Online progress tracking via HockeyShare's Online Locker Room - capture and compare results
- Record results from the outlined testing procedures
- Players can submit videos to show off their skill
- Product Q&A
04 Mar 2018
The attack pad is great for stick handling. The directions are not available until you get some locker room code that really isn’t that easy for kids to figure out
17 Apr 2014
27 May 2013
Good quality and puck slides the same as on ice.
14 Apr 2013
I love the supplies you send to my family but I think you need to support your customers more with better than 10% discount coupons. It is hard to find good companies to follow on the web like yours but truly yours is one of the only one that I buy from because I trust you. But I can make 99% if your products at home for pennies. ************ back again!
Hockey Players Who Bought This, Also Bought... Recommended For You...
Regular Price: €70.00
Special Price €59.99
Regular Price: €95.00
Special Price €79.99
Regular Price: €105.00
Special Price €90.00
Regular Price: €144.99
Special Price €123.00
Regular Price: €134.00
Special Price €126.99
Regular Price: €160.00
Special Price €135.00