Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
The HockeyShot Roll-Up Pad is the largest on the market, and is great for working on puck control and shooting. Use the extra size to practice wide-angle toe-drags, double moves and whatever else you can think of to build your skills. You can also use it to work on your passing, either with a partner (it’s big enough) or by attaching a self-passer.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Available in 2 sizes: 1.21 m x 2.6 m and 1.4 m x 3 m.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- More durable than plexiglass.
- At 1/10”, it’s thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for a smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
- Eliminates tape marks on your floors or driveway.
- Works great with a passer (check out the HS Extreme Passing Kit Pro).
- Product Q&A
06 Dec 2016
Very good. Only one problem...when it came it had a jump from the way it was rolled up.
06 Oct 2016
I tried to figure out how to get free shipping on orders over a certain amount and I couldn't. So I paid freight.
Dennis 18 Jul 2016
My favorite hockey aid of all time. Now I can work on stick handling drills indoor.
16 Jun 2016
Great size and excellent surface for stick handling.
07 Jun 2016
Amazing training board
24 May 2016
Awesome. Smooth as ice. Please try to make it so that you can do fat hands with out the puck going up!
03 May 2016
Same as above
12 Apr 2016
There was a small indent on the shooting pad. Probably the size of a tennis ball, most likely made during the manufacturing. Not worth the energy to return.
03 Apr 2016
It seems good haven't used it all that much as of yet.
28 Feb 2016
10 Feb 2016
Using it all the time!
19 Jan 2016
So far works well
14 Jan 2016
13 Jan 2016
05 Jan 2016
This is a typical shooting pad. A bit bigger than what we had before. It works well.
05 Jan 2016
Fantastic, wish it was even bigger or there was a way to connect two of them together. Would like to cover most of the floor of my garage bay.
01 Jan 2016
Shooting pad is awesome. We've had it 5 days, have already taken 700 shots!
29 Dec 2015
Pretty decent. No way your rolling that thing up after every use. It's a permanent fixture
15 Oct 2015
Works well but I am still waiting for it to flatten out.