Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
Introducing the Crowd Goes Wild - Shooting Tarp! Constructed with the same heavy-duty material as our Extreme Shooting Tarp but with a brand–new, stadium packed, crowd cheering design! Stop chasing missed shots and beat the goalie by sniping one of seven targets! Easily rolls up and out of the way at the end of each practice session. Protect the house and practice safe hockey.
- Available in two sizes: 2.1 m x 4.9 m or 2.4 m x 4.9 m
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use. Install in basement or over your garage door.
- Heavy duty, 18 oz. reinforced Vinyl designed to withstand repeated impact.
- Absorbs pucks so you spend less time chasing them.
- Scoring holes reinforced with nylon edging for added strength.
- You can practice with regulation size/ weight pucks.
- One convenient pouch to retrieve pucks after you shoot and score.
- Product Q&A
20 May 2018
Excellent quality-works great
08 May 2018
I would give this five stars if it had a single car garage option. We managed to install by folding in the sides and punching out a few extra holes at the top to align the fold. The tarp itself is great. My daughter has been using it for hockey and lacrosse.
05 May 2018
I'm truly amazed. great product
Andrew 02 May 2018
Adding the shooting tarp to the synthetic ice kit really topped off the training area in our basement. I really like how the tarp has 7 holes rather than the regular 5 to work on some extra shooting accuracy areas.
01 May 2018
High quality and works great
28 Apr 2018
Good quality product. Easy to install
29 Mar 2018
perfect for my off ice camp to hone shooting skills.
Guest 28 Feb 2018
Product is durable/ heavy duty - able to take a beating
14 Feb 2018
Great product, perfect for shooting.
06 Feb 2018
Love this! Works great. My basement is finished with drywall ceilings and it still was easy to hang and easy to store away when we have company.
09 Sep 2017
Really high quality product
07 Sep 2017
The shooting tarp was easy to install, and seems very durable he made.