Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show us how you train
View photos from the community and
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 46 cm x 46 cm x 1.1cm tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- Product Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
"The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles makes a great off-ice training surface. They were really easy to install and work great for our skills and shooting sessions."
-Kevin Connauton, Arizona Coyotes
29 Nov 2017
Excellent, easy to put together - waiting for my daughter to get home from school overseas to try them out
16 Nov 2017
The tiles work great. Very easy to reconfigure!
19 Oct 2017
love these tiles, i have been using them regularly. Very easy to intstall and take down.
09 Sep 2017
Super easy to instal and move, better than expected
29 Aug 2017
These tiles are great! My son uses them for dryland training, and they're great for stick handling and shooting.
15 Aug 2017
Smooth and easy assembly.
08 Jul 2017
Tiles are very useful and easy to set up
05 Jul 2017
My boys use the tiles everyday and the say there great. let me know when they go on sale again.
04 Jul 2017
I only bought one piece for this order due to configuration change. The flooring tiles work great. Obviously there is more resistance stick handling and shooting than on regular ice, but I feel this will improve my sons skills.
30 Jun 2017
Very good for stickhandling.
20 Jun 2017
Works well now...we'll see what UV rays do to them
18 Jun 2017
These tiles assemble easily and they are fun to practice on!
06 Jun 2017
Great for indoor shooting
09 May 2017
Should be larger tiles or allow additional purchases with free shipping.
29 Apr 2017
Their ultimate shooting tiles are AWESOME! As well as all of the other products we have purchased. We beat the hell outta their gear and they handle it no problem.
20 Apr 2017
Great product and plan on buying more tiles.
08 Apr 2017
Awesome! My son loves these tiles
25 Mar 2017
Great!!! Slides amazingly!!!
21 Mar 2017
Well designed, fairly durable, had one pice puncture during use, but otherwise impressed.